RS Taichi has been developing racing leather suits and apparel for over 30 years, with the head office based in Osaka, Japan. Their number 1 priority is to provide the safest, most comfortable and absolutely best quality products to the customer. RS Taichi uses the highest quality leather and state-of-the-art materials to insure your protection requirements are satisfied.
- Waterproof and breathable Drymaster inner booty.
- Innovative BOA lacing system (M3 side spool) offers easy and quick adjustments.
- Original outsole for maneuverability.
- Reflector on outside and heel.
- TPR protection on toe, side ankle and heel.
- Outshell: Synthetic leather, cow leather, nylon.
- Insert: Drymaster.
- Lining: Polyester.
- Note: Drymaster BOA Riding Shoes RSS006 run approximately one half size bigger than other RS Taichi models. If between sizes, order the smaller.
BOA's proprietary closure system of steel lace, nylon guides and a mechanical reel was designed to address the long list of deficiencies found in traditional closures. In the process, BOA improved upon the performance of every other closure system on the market - from laces to buckles, and ratchets to hook-and-loop systems.
- Glove-like Fit: The BOA Closure System provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful Closure: Once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- On-the-fly: Get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Lightweight and Durable: BOA closures shed water, mud, and ice, shaving precious weight. BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.