Alpinestars Stella Andes v2 Drystar Jacket
Boasting direct-venting, included elbow and shoulder armor and provisions for CE Level 2 Nucleon armor in the chest and back (sold separately) the second generation Stella Andes Drystar Jacket has both increased touring tech and improved protection over the original.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar construction
- Direct ventilation zippered chest air intakes and back exhaust vents
- CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors
- Chest and back pad compartments with padding (Nucleon back protector sold separately).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texture in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance
- Reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Large front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure
- Large external utility pocket on back plus waterproof internal pockets and insert wallet pocket
- Integrated soft edge collar construction for comfort over long distances
- Premium YKK zipper with double sliders for main front closure offer adaptable and secure convenience
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body/80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows
- VELCRO® brand fastener waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit